Thursday, March 12, 2009

For the Record...

First of all, I would just like thank all of you, especially my mother and mother-in-law for having the laugh of your life at my expense. I would like to assure all of you that while it may sound funny, it was not. I was there. It was GROSS! But I suppose looking back, it is a little humorous. Also, I would just like to clear up the fact that my throwing up had absolutely nothing to do with pregnancy or with being weak minded. I am still the psychologically strong person I always was, but when you have a sister bug to the flu, you can no longer control your vomiting. So, I would just like to remind everyone, that to this day, pregnancy has caused no vomiting because I am strong and have forced it away. That is right, I am awesome.

3 comments:

Four Winns said...

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Lix.

Nate said...

I'm with Annie..... You pregnant + puking = pregnancy vomiting

Mama Winn said...

Best laugh of my life!