Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's a girl!

Profile shot of Jenna

Many of you already know this, but the Winns are happy to announce that they will be having a baby girl this June.  This should not have come as a surprise to anyone, as this will be granddaughter number 7 for Grandma and Grandpa Winn, compared to 0 grandsons.  Alixa was certain that she would be having a boy and thus had not thought about any girl names.  For right now we are floating around Marley, Jenna, and Mandy.  Suggestions are always welcome, as is criticism.  The pictures are obviously from the ultrasound.  I tried to put the video up, but it is too big and the uploading was a problem.  I apologize for the fact that the kid looks like some sort of gelatinized alien, but this is the best that our technology can muster.


Marley, holding her right hand up to her right eye

Since none of you can tell what on earth this is: You are looking at her crotch from below her.  On either side of the arrow are her legs, with her knees to the right.

In this one Mandy Jo seems to be doing her best Heath Ledger impression

9 comments:

me said...

definitely marley.

Unknown said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH CONNNNNNNNGRAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

My vote is for Mandy Jo. Obviously. Post some pictures of Lix. I want to see her cute tummy.

Stacey said...

Congratulations!!! How fun that will be!!!

Amberly said...

ahhhhhhhhh! congratulations!!! i vote for marley. definite no on the jenna. mandy jo is pretty cute. but marley is the best. and again, belly shots! come on now!

Natalie said...

I like Jenna or Marley, both very cute! Congrats on pink stuff!

Erin_C said...

Congrats on the little girl! That will be so fun. Sadly, I can't give you an opinion on the name: I think all three are adorable.

Carolyn said...

I am so excited that you are having a girl! And, like you said, it's not much of a surprise since all the Winn grandchildren seem destined to be that gender. I like the names you are considering; I'm trying to brainstorm of names for our baby too.

J & J said...

i think jenna is the best name on the planet. congrats you guys.