Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cribs

Hello everyone! I know Mitch just posted, but I couldn't wait until next week to put this up. So, we are leaving next week and we thought it would be nice to have a place to put our baby when we get back from Delaware, so Jarom finally put together the crib. It is really a cute crib, I think. So then I got so excited to have a crib up, I just had to look at bedding for it. So, this is the bedding we got. I need opinions. What do you all think of my make-shift nursery? Do the browns clash? It really feels like we are going to have a baby now. Weird.







He was much better at putting the crib together than at putting the mobile together

Also, while I have everyone's attention, I just wanted to give my friend Amanda some publicity. She just started her own online shop and makes really cute stuff. She will be adding a lot more items, but for now it is mostly cute crocheted hats and beanies for babies and headbands for little girls with big flowers on them. You should all check out her website.

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Love you Lix! I think the nursery looks great. So cute. I can't believe you're really having a baby. :) Thanks for the plug!

Mama Winn said...

WAY CUTE! I do love the pattern on the crib ensemble, and I think it looks great with your crib. I like the style of the crib,too. Great choice! Can't wait to see you.

McKenzie said...

Very Cute! I saw that set. I really like it! You should take it with you to Delaware.

Justin and Coralie said...

I love your crib set and bedding! It's adorable! :) It's so fun to start getting ready for the baby! :)

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

Sooooo cute! I saw that bedding at the store and I wanted it so bad,...too bad I'm having a freaking boy! I don't like the boys stuff. Girls stuff is so much cuter!

Unknown said...

oooooooh that is adorable!!!

Stacey said...

I love it!!! It's super cute!!!!

Carolyn said...

Like everyone else said, I love the crib bedding. I think it's very cute. It does make it seem more real - this baby girl is almost here!

mario said...

Hi Alixa and Jarom. Just wanted to add my two cents that the crib and all the accourtements look fantastic. Jenna will feel like a million bucks! I can't wait to be a grandpa!

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

That is gorgous bedding! I love it! It looks so cute together! I guess I need to get on the ball!